Lauren N. L’Ecuyer
Lauren N. L’Ecuyer joined the law offices of Jones Mayer in August of 2021. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. L’Ecuyer worked in the public sector for the civil division, handling in-house counsel duties and responsibilities for elected and appointed county officials. Ms. L’Ecuyer has previously worked for Plaintiff and Defendant litigation firms as well as an in-house for an international medical device and technology company. Ms. L’Ecuyer’s current duties include serving as Deputy City Attorney for various cities, including researching and preparing legal opinions and analysis on a variety of issues affecting public entities, and providing litigation support. Ms. L’Ecuyer also supports the receivership team and the labor and employment division of the firm.
Ms. L’Ecuyer graduated from the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law in 2021. She received an Academic Scholarship and the Mary Anne Richey Public Service Scholarship for continued dedication to public service. Ms. L’Ecuyer also served on the Arizona Board of Regents as a student regent, governing the three Arizona public universities, the highest government position a student can obtain in the state. In 2018, Ms. L’Ecuyer graduated from Northern Arizona University with a dual degree in Political Science and Hotel & Restaurant Management. She served in various government positions during her undergraduate degrees, culminating in the position of student body president.
Ms. L’Ecuyer is admitted to practice in the State of California.
- Municipal Law
- Civil Litigation
- Labor & Employment
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, J.D.
- Dean’s List
- Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law, Writer
- Deans Achievement Award for Community Engagement, Recipient
- Mary Anne Richey Public Service Scholarship, Recipient
- Business Law Society, Vice President
- Property Law, Fellow
- Arizona Board of Regents, Student Regent
- Northern Arizona University
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Summa Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel & Restaurant Management, Summa Cum Laude
- Student Body President
Bar and Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- State Bar of California
KEEP IN TOUCH
NEED ADVICE?CONTACT US TODAY