Monica Choi Arredondo
Monica Choi Arredondo is an Associate in the Litigation Department of Jones & Mayer. She joined the firm in November of 2015.
Prior to joining Jones & Mayer, Ms. Choi Arredondo was an associate in the commercial litigation group at Reed Smith. At Reed Smith, Ms. Choi Arredondo’s practice focused on the defense of Fortune 500 medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers in complex product liability litigation, acting as national and local counsel with responsibility for cases at the state and federal trial court levels, including federal multi-district litigation and California coordinated proceedings.
Ms. Choi Arredondo received her Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, in 2001, graduating cum laude. During law school, Ms. Arredondo was a Staff Member and Senior Production Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review.
Ms. Choi Arredondo externed for United States District Court Judge Margaret M. Morrow, of the Central District of California, in the summer of 1999.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., Order of the Coif (2001)
- Occidental College, B.A., Cum Laude (1996)
- California Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
Areas of Practice
KEEP IN TOUCH
NEED ADVICE?CONTACT US TODAY